Thursday, May 12, 2016

Beautiful Surrenderence

  This past year has brought much adversity to my life. I will spare you from such a long list of trials, but I will tell you I regret none of it. For in adversity faith is strengthened, and courage developed. James 1 has been my go to in this season of my life. For I (completely and undoubtly by the LORD enabling grace) have been able to stand steadfast under trial. I have a reached a beautiful point of surrenderence that can only be experienced inwardly and in a state of worship. Though my shoulders are often weighed down with strife- my heart is light. It is lovely to be here. Beautiful, freeing surrenderence. The next chapter in my life is taking a big turn with many changes, but I have reached a point of trust in the LORD that frees my heavy heart- and I know, oh that I know this inward gift is from the LORD.

"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the LORD has promised to those who love HIM." -James 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment