Monday, August 8, 2016

Back in the "Real" World!

All I can say is "Ahhhhhhhh!". What a faithful GOD I serve who provides so much for me, even when my heart is full of doubt! Seriously, HE has blown me away with the ways HE keeps providing. Don't get me wrong- I do not believe in a prosperity gospel- but that's why it blows me away so much! I don't deserve it, and all I need is HIM alone- yet HE provides all the little things I need in this life. Just when I reach that moment of I'm not going to make it- HE provides. Just when I think I won't be able to support myself financially HE gives. Bills don't pay themselves and I am crunched as I am in the process of looking for a job as I return back to school. What an amazing faithful GOD I serve who provides all that I need and more even in the midst of my doubting heart! Yet even if HE did not provide for me the things of this broken life I know I would have all that I need, because I have HIM- my BELOVED ABBA!

Oh, I suppose you want to hear about camp! I apologize (sort of, but not really-because it's who I am) for my giddy heart, and that the thought almost escaped me! In a nutshell camp was- well "sanctifying"! Seriously, I have become even more aware of my sin than I was before, and the process  was not an easy road. If you know me at all than you already know there were tears, and lots of them. After all I am 95% emotional and 5% (a generous ammount) rational. I am so thankful that the summer was a rocky road of sanctification- because it lead me to HIM more, and because of that I feel my heart is better prepared for the road that lies ahead....
Until next time!
Love always, Frances Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment