Saturday, May 20, 2017

Great is THY Faithfulness!

     My life is like a broken record that continues to spin around and around. It looks a lot like this: I cry out to GOD (scared, anxious, doubtful) and then HE is faithful to provide, and then I repeat the same cycle all over again. HE is always faithful to provide my needs, and every once in a while HE patiently gives me what I want. Yet I know that even if HE didn't GOD is still faithful and good. HE blesses me FAR beyond what I deserve. I am so blown away by the love GOD has for me! I think of Isaiah 54:8 quite often- "In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you , but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you" says the LORD, your REDEEMER." I am just so thankful for this kind of love from GOD, because I definitely deserve the first reaction, yet I am grateful to receive the latter.
     As I prepare to go to Uganda it has been such a humbling experience to trust GOD financially. The other day I cried anxiously in fear that I wouldn't make it. That the rest of my support wouldn't come. From the start it was a scary leap of faith. I mean I couldn't snap my fingers and make $1,500 dollars PLUS some magically appear. I'm 23, I live with my parents, and I barely make enough to pay the few bills I do have and survive between paychecks (praise GOD I have no debt to pay off!). Yet I felt the LORD was calling me to go to Uganda this time around. I am just so blown away by how much GOD provides. If it is HIS will HE will make it happen. I am SO thankful for my biological family, church family, and for my Chick-fil-a family as they have been a huge support in this time! I seriously couldn't have done it without you all! For all of those who gave you know who you are- I deeply and sincerely thank you! You have blessed me beyond words! I remember when I had the last check covering my travel support handed to me, and the moment I opened it. I paused in shock for a moment. Then I exploded with joy. GOD is SO faithful!!! I am so blown away by how people want to help me as I embark on this adventure for GOD's kingdom! The willingness to give towards my travel expenses, the willingness to buy supplies for those precious little ones in Uganda. I am so thankful!
     The next step is to finish preparing to go to Uganda. Get the supplies on the (Un)adopted wish list, pray, pack, and trust GOD to do the rest. I am still anxious about how I will be able to pay my bills when I get back as I will not have that income as I will miss work, but I am choosing to trust my ABBA. After all- who am I to doubt after HE has been faithful to provide for me for Uganda and for the other hundreds of ways HE has done so in my life- grace being the greatest.
Much Love, Frances Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment