Sunday, May 14, 2017

Paintings with a Purpose

Hello dearest loved ones!
Some of you (hopefully most) have heard that I am going on a short term mission trip to Uganda from June 5th through the 14th. If you had the chance to read my last blog you know that this has been my desire for the last two years. I wanted to give you a brief update on where I am in my preparation to go: 1) I am vaccinated! 2) My visa has been approved! 3) I have a scheduled appointment with my doctor for the medication that I will need for travel. 4) GOD is beautifully preparing my heart and giving me the boldness and the opportunity to  share the gospel and my faith with other people (often strangers!). 5) I still have a bit of ways to go on raising financial support for my trip.
 So I introduce (and reintroduce) my "paintings with a purpose". I free handed all of the paintings, and each one of them comes from my heart.



* The first one: "Oh Father Use...." is something I often sing over myself as I desire to better submit to GOD's authority and purpose for my life, but also in adoration that HE is my FATHER who chooses to use me for HIS kingdom.



*The second one: "..Here I am send me" is a verse that hits my heart every time I hear it. I want to have this same courageous submission as Isaiah to be sent for GOD's Kingdom to share HIS gospel around the world in the U.S. AND over seas because both are valuable, and necessary. One is not greater than the other. Remember JESUS dies for Jews and Gentiles. Citizens and Non- Citizens.



*The third one: Flowers. It doesn't go as deep as the others but it is still from my heart.  I have always has an appreciation for GOD's creation. I- love- nature! Sometimes I just take a step back and enjoy the flowers, trees, and plants that I see growing on the side of the road.



*The fourth one: "Thy will be done". Yes I know it looks dark. It's supposed to. I often battle with depression and anxiety, and I have found that it something GOD uses to further sanctify me. HE has brought many many storms in my life, but they are all for my benefit and HIS glory. So it is a prayer that even in the midst of every storm I would say to my loving ABBA "Thy will be done!"



*The fifth one: "Be still and know that I am GOD". (This one is on a small wooden board.) Everyone battles with something and it is a reminder from GOD that we need only be still and let HIM take the rains. Some translations say to "cease striving and know that I am GOD".




So I ask that you would please take these paintings into consideration. I am not giving a price for any of them to leave them for "open bidding" in hopes to raise more support for my trip. 100% of what I make of these paintings will go towards my trip to Uganda. Thanks a bunch!

Much Love, Frances Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment